When will my orders be delivered?
- To estimate when you can expect your order, please refer to the timeframe above. All of the items in our store are made-to-order, each item needs at least 7-9 business days for production and packing processing. The shipping times in the table below apply to regions such as US, CA, AU, EU.
|Shipping option||Production time||Shipping time|
7-9 business days
|7-14 business days|
( Apply to orders with value from $75)
|14-21 business days|
|Standard shipping||10-21 business days|
- Fast Shipping
The shipping rate is $9.95 in the United States & Canada. The shipping rate to other countries such as the United Kingdom, and Europe,... with different currencies will be the same amount of $14.95.
- Standard Shipping
The shipping rate is $4.95 in the United States. The shipping rate to all other countries such as Canada, the United Kingdom, and Europe with different currencies will be the same amount of $5.95.
- Free Shipping
Applies to orders with value from $75 (all worldwide).
- Once your order leaves our warehouse, how long it takes to deliver depends on your shipping method selected at checkout.
- Furthermore, if your order is personalized and/or needs adjustment, it may take a few days for our designer to create a complete art file. Design time will depend on adjustment (more or less, easy or difficult) can be from 3-5 days or more.
- Please keep in mind the shipping time to the overseas states such as PR (Puerto Rico), HI (Hawaii), and AK (Alaska) will take 30-60 business days. Please do not choose and pay for the Fast shipping option for this state.
- We provide a link to track all of our shipments. Please use the tracking link to check on the status of your delivery.
- The above timeframe is only applied for orders to the United States with the Standard shipping method ("days" here is "business days")
- The vast majority of our orders are processed and shipped within the timeframe we offer above. However, the time period above is only approximate and can differ in individual cases. Some items/orders may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery timeframe.
- Deliveries may be delayed slightly due to unanticipated delivery difficulties with our suppliers and delivery firms. Please accept our apologies for any trouble this may give you.
- Holiday shipping: Due to certain US and International Holidays, especially in peak seasons, orders may take longer to ship out. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you can understand for us.
- Can I ship the order to multiple addresses?
- We only offer single destination shipping. If you wish to ship to multiple locations, please order separately with separate addresses.
- How to Check/Track order status?
- If your order has been shipped out, a Tracking Number will be sent to you via email.
- You can check the status of your order at https://www.17track.net/en.
- If you have any questions about your orders, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I never received my package, what should I do?
- Many times your package will be sitting at the local post office due or there was a missed delivery attempt.
- For United States orders, if a package has not been successfully delivered and it has been more than 20 days since the order was placed and tracking data is showing, you can request a refund or make a request to have the order be re-sent. If it has been less than 20 days and tracking data is showing, please be patient and wait for the delivery to arrive.
If your item has not arrived within the time frame, contact Customer Service at: email@example.com and we will do our best to help you!
We do not process a refund/reprint in the following cases:
- Your order did not arrive due to circumstances beyond your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address, not being at home to receive the delivery, not picking up the packages as requested).
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Our Store (i.e. not being cleared by your country's customs, being delayed by a natural disaster, showing "delivered" in the tracking system, having been shipped into your mailbox but getting lost).